Genesee Manufacturing's main product line includes standard and special production
cutting tools of a multiple inserted, replaceable blade or carbide insert variety,
machining from the end of the part.
We offer a standard line of adjustable Hollow Mills, Tube Deburring Tools and
Counterbores using either HSS or carbide tipped blades and available with either
straight or Morse Taper shanks. These tools are available in a wide variety of
styles and sizes as detailed in the PDF format data sheets included with each
product description on this web site.
Our latest innovation is the new line of patented GEN-DEX® Indexable Insert Hollow Mills - the first uniformly adjustable, positive rake, indexable insert hollow mill. The
GEN-DEX® tool offers an alternative to bladed tools for straight turning applications, while providing the same advantages without the necessity of regrinding.
Our Special Production Tools use either form blades or indexable inserts in
adjustable insert holders or cartridges and are designed for your specific
No matter what your application, whatever tool you require, Genesee Manufacturing
- Productivity. Save time and money through reduction of cycle time and manpower.
- Guaranteed Quality. All Genesee tool bodies are precision hardened and thread
ground. Performance is guaranteed when ordered and used in accordance with our recommendation.
- Versatility. Tools are designed to meet specifications of your applications.
Use with CNC machining centers, lathes, bar machines or with conventional automatic equipment.
- Adjustability. A hardened ground adjusting ring allows uniform precision adjustment of
blades or insert holders. A range of part sizes can often be produced with one tool.
- Multiple Cutting Edges. With multiple blades, the work is encapsulated and feed rates are
maximized without sacrificing accuracy or concentricity. Indexable insert holders can often
be provided as an alternative to form blades.
- Multiple Cutting Edges. With multiple blades or insert holders, feed rates are maximized without sacrificing accuracy or concentricity.
- Value. Blades are easily sharpened for re-use and one set of blades outlasts 3 to
5 solid tools.